Thursday, August 11, 2011

About Time

It is done. We know it will not work. It can't. I am not willing to let it. Oh, the sadness I bear. But why? Is it the memories? Or the knowledge I've done something wrong? It is guilt, how unbelievably I feel it now. I don't recall ever feeling such heavy demons upon my chest. Shallow breaths are all I can take at this time.
Maybe this is what I've been waiting for since we got together.
Antidepressants aren't working the miracles I'd expect. Especially now. I am so alone. And I deserve to be. It's an achy loneliness I feel in my joints and a numbness in my head.
I look to the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

google check rank seo optimisation backlinks automatic backlinks

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for the excellent information you've got right here on this post. I am returning to your blog for more soon.

[url=http://xrumergeek.com]xrumergeek.coming[/url]

Anonymous said...

You're so cool! I do not suppose I have read through anything like this before. So nice to find another person with unique thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the web, someone with some originality!

[url=http://truebluepokies4u.com]real money online pokies[/url]