Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Broke My Mind Tonight

I always feel the urge to start these blogs with, "Sitting here..." So because I am feeling compulsive: Sitting here in my car, it's almost 10:00. And it's going to be a lonely hour unless slap this reluctance and laziness away and sneak back in the sleeping house to grab the phone. Who can I call this hour? There's Dan but he's working at the university probably unhappily serving college students hamburgers and fries. There's Carlos back in California, but wait, I'm forbidden to talk to him because "I once loved him". So says John, my husband, even though he can talk to his ex-girlfriend, Renee.
!She is the biggest bitch in the whole world.! Not literally, she's quite thin for having three kids at 22. So correction: she is the bitchiest of all females in the world I know. Gossip or not, I will tell you this: She cheated on John when they were together and had a kid. The guy's name was also John but instead of my husband's handsome face, this John looks like the rat from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Predictably, she's cheating on him now with one of his friends. Let's hope his name isn't John for the sake of the children.
Anyways, thinking back to who I will call. It will remain a mystery for here I go on my adventure to the house. Numbers will be dialed and perhaps a conversation will put me to sleep this bright January night. For it shall not be the full moon.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

"she's quite thin for having three kids at 22."

So, you do funny too, eh? That got a laugh from this John.

Ditto: "Predictably, she's cheating on him now with one of his friends. Let's hope his name isn't John for the sake of the children."

And I promise: no more updates on the state of my lawns.