Sunday, January 24, 2010

Reading Rainbow of Conspiracy

Has anyone else received a Sid Roth book in the mail or are we, Jews, really the "chosen people", chosen to receive this book? My brother, who lives in Philadelphia now, was sent a copy to my house, and I at my friend's house. A conspiracy? Although I haven't read it, the enclosed letter says: "You're probably wondering why I am sending you this. Change the world like the Jewish holocaust survivor who wanted to burn down churches."
Stepping back now. Burn down churches? Change the world? I'm quite boggled and a bit afraid a book might actually be stalking me. First, it appeared at my house, second, my friends, what next? The Congregational Church in Blue Hill? Or might I be burning already when it drops from the choir loft?

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

He skipped me anyway. A minute or two on google convinces me I'm not, shall we say, his target audience.