Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Journal Entry One Thousand

I must write again, I must, I must! I wonder if anyone has ever become addicted to writing. That might be scary, considering I am addicted to everything else under the sun. (Except the nagging of "Motherdear".)
I ordered a pizza to keep me company while my best friend works at the University of Maine. He's bartending tonight, which means I REALLY shouldn't show up or I might cost him his job.
I admit, I am a little lonely. My husband is in Iraq. No, I don't need your pity. I just need a damn taco. Sorry, phrases are bad habits.
Who knew, man? Seriously, I kept a blog when I was 16. I actually just erased everything once I started this class. But who knew that at 16 years old, I was preparing for a college class?
Buddha, I am just so lucky. I better make my face if I want to be presentable for the pizza man or lady. They might just throw it in my face!

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Don't get too carried away--journals are only a tiny part of the class. Next week, spelling lists to memorize, punctuation drills,and grammar worksheets--or something new anyway.